Best mobile standing desk for small space


Living in a small apartment means often thinking about how to use space efficiently. I like “mobile” furniture (i.e., on wheels) that I can easily move around when needed, say when I want to re-organize my place, or when I just want a change of scenery when working.

As I get older, sitting in front a computer all day is starting to give me muscle aches. It’s time to investigate standing desks! Very quickly, I found most standing desks are rather large and they are NOT mobile (i.e., no wheels to roll on). After a lot of detective work, I finally found a small height-adjustable standing desk that I can easily roll around!

Have been using it for a few years, almost every day. My computer setup is simple: a small laptop connected to a monitor, wireless mouse, and wireless keyboard. All fit nicely on the desk; just enough space for me. The desk is overall very sturdy; the wheels roll smoothly, and the center pillar supporting the table top is solid. Overall, very happy. 

This desk is particularly useful for remote work where I can move it around my place to pretty much anywhere I want!